GAP is an auto loan debt cancellation waiver that protects you financially if your vehicle is totaled or stolen, and you owe more on the vehicle than your insurance will pay. It’s affordable coverage for any member, that ensures a misfortune with your vehicle doesn’t require a fortune out of your pocket.
- GAP coverage is available on new or refinanced PFCU of Omaha loans.
- Offered at a substantially lower price than you will pay at the dealership.
- Protection for up to 84 months and loan-to-value up to 125%.
- Coverage may be paid upfront or rolled-in to your loan payment.
- GAP coverage goes into effect when your vehicle is stolen and isn’t recovered, or is totaled in an accident and cannot be repaired.
- GAP covers the difference between your primary carrier insurance settlement and the payoff of your loan.
- GAP coverage will pay an additional $1,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle if you finance the vehicle with us.
For more information, or to add GAP coverage to your existing Police Federal Credit Union of Omaha loan, please call 1-402-391-4040, option 1.