There’s a common phrase among law-enforcement that they are always “on the job.” We at Police FCU of Omaha understand that from having the privilege of serving a number of public-safety professionals for decades.
We have embraced the concept of “Always On Duty” Banking for years. That has looked different at different times in our history. Sometimes, that looked like a shared-banking ATM network to allow a high level of accessibility for our members. Other times, it was simply being on the phone helping someone with their finances when they really needed it, even though it was more than two hours after the branch was closed.
Today, “Always On Duty” Banking means being able to accomplish almost any financial transaction from your mobile device in minutes if not seconds. While we do offer a number of online tools that assist our members in many ways today, we are diligently working on significant upgrades in 2024.
We are excited about what we will be able to share with you throughout the year. Our objective is to provide you with an online experience that you don’t just need but really want, backed by a human touch that is worthy of our Blue Family. And, oh yeah, by the way, we’ll still be more than happy to talk to you on the phone or in person when you need us.
Police FCU of Omaha. STILL A Financial Partner You Can Depend On.
Become a Member-Owner
Monitoring Accounts and Activities
Pay People or Companies
There are now over 5,000+ shared branch locations. Download the CO-OP Shared Branch app on your smartphone to have all the locations available to you 24/7. Please note the map lists ATMs in RED and Shared Branches in BLUE.
- Electronic Signature – If we need your signature, we will send you an email requesting an electronic signature.
Get a Loan
- Auto Loan
- Personal Loan
- Recreational Loan
- VISA Credit Card
- Overdraft Protection Loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Second Mortgage
Funding of a Loan
Auto Buying Resources
- Self-Service Buying – Online car-buying resource center lets you research thousands of new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles.
- Full-Service Buying – A FREE personal concierge will guide you through the car-buying process and provide a pre-arranged price.
- At-Home Test Drive – Vehicle is delivered to your door fully sanitized and ready to test drive.
- Simplified Loan Process – Electronic application with after-hours loan application review. Just ask for Police Federal Credit Union of Omaha at the dealership.
- Hassle-Free Delivery – Vehicle is delivered to your door along with the final paperwork.