VEHICLE PROTECTION PLAN – Don’t drive without the coverage you deserve!
WHAT IS AUTO ESSENTIALS COVERAGE?
Auto Essentials is a bundled package of coverage that protects you from normal driving incidents and out-of-pocket expenses that aren’t typically covered by insurance policies, manufacturer’s warranties, or extended warranties.
- Key or Remote Replacement*- Replacement of lost, stolen, or destroyed keys or remotes.
- Tire & Wheel Road Hazard Protection – Repair or replacement of punctured, cut, or flat tires and damaged wheels/rims due to road hazards or potholes. Includes cosmetic repair of wheels.
- Paintless Dent Repair – Permanently removes door dings and minor dents without harming a vehicle’s factory finish.
- Windshield Repair** – Repairs chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks or road hazard debris while driving on public roads, streets, and highways.
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE:
- Towing: A tow truck will be sent to your location.
- Emergency Roadside Service: Basic mechanical repair performed at your location to get you back on the road.
- Essential Fluids Delivery: Includes delivery of gasoline, water, or oil.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Your flat tire will be repaired or changed with your good spare.
- Emergency Battery Assistance: Repairs include jump-starting your dead battery.
- Lockout Service: A locksmith will be dispatched to your location if you are accidentally locked out of your vehicle.
Please contact a member of our lending department to learn more.
All descriptions are for informational purposes only. Please refer to the actual coverage agreement for specific details. * Key or Remote Replacement is not available to consumers who reside in WY. ** Windshield Repair is not available to consumers who reside in FL.