Auto Essentials Coverage purchased through the credit union provides a wide range of unique coverage, which will protect you from unnecessary insurance claims which could result in increased insurance premiums. Auto Essentials coverage can be purchased for vehicles financed or not financed with us. Coverage includes:
- Key or Remote Replacement
Replacement of lost, stolen or destroyed keys or remotes.
- Windshield Repair
Repair chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks or road hazard debris while driving on public roads, streets or highways.
- Paintless Dent Repair (Dent & Ding)
Permanently removes door dings and minor dents without harming a vehicle’s factory finish.
- Tire & Wheel
Repair or replacement of punctured, cut, or flat tires and wheels due to road hazards or potholes. Includes cosmetic repair of wheels.
- Roadside Assistance
- Towing Service – A tow truck will be immediately dispatched to your location.
- Roadside Service – Help will perform basic mechanical repair at your location to get you back on the road.
- Essential Fluids and Supplies – Includes delivery of gasoline, water, oil to send you on your way.
- Flat Tire Assistance – Your flat tire will be repaired or changed with your good spare.
- Battery Assistance – Service includes jump-starting your dead battery and tightening cables as needed.
- Lockout Service – A locksmith will be dispatched to your location.
For more details or to begin coverage, please call (402) 391-4040 and visit with the loan department.
* All product descriptions are for marketing purposes only. Please see your contract for specific coverage details.