- Thankful – We don’t need a holiday to tell everyone that we appreciate law enforcement.
- A financial partner you can depend on – Learn how we are different from other financial institutions! We proudly serve our BLUE FAMILY by offering services customized for law enforcement and their families.
- Welcome – A quick overview of Police Federal Credit Union of Omaha, who we serve, what states we serve, and how we are different.
- Join Your Blue Family Credit Union – Learn more about how Police Federal Credit Union of Omaha serves law enforcement and how you can join.
- Happy National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day – Thanks to all the brave men and women, including the department personnel, who protect and serve our communities to keep our nation safe day after day.
Top 10 Tips for LEO Families
- Tip #6 – Review Your Insurance – Learn why an annual insurance review is important and more about Line of Duty Death Loan Protection.
- Tip #9 – Protect Your Identity – Learn more about protecting your identity.
- Tip #10 – Schedule a Blue Review – Learn the benefits of a Blue Review.
- Consolidation Loan – Learn more about the benefits of consolidation loans.
- Loans and Line of Duty Death Loan Protection – Learn more about LINE OF DUTY DEATH LOAN PROTECTION at NO COST to members who are active, full-time Sworn Peace Officers who obtain a NEW qualifying loan.
- Second Mortgage Loan vs. HELOC – Learn the difference between a Second Mortgage and a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Blue Review – Use this planning tool to better understand your financial position.
- College Bound – We make going back to college and managing your finances easy with our financial tools!
- Student Loans – Learn more about paying for college responsibly with our partnership with Sallie Mae.
- Refinancing Your Auto Loan – Learn more about the benefits of refinancing your auto loan with YOUR credit union.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Learn how to use Mobile Check Deposit so you can snap a picture and deposit your check from anywhere.
- How to Receive Visa Credit Card Statements Electronically – Learn how to receive your Visa credit card statement electronically.