- Thankful – We don’t need a holiday to tell everyone that we appreciate law enforcement.
- A financial partner you can depend on – Learn how we are different from other financial institutions! We proudly serve our BLUE FAMILY by offering services customized for law enforcement and their families.
- Welcome – A quick overview of Police Federal Credit Union of Omaha, who we serve, what states we serve, and how we are different.
- Join Your Blue Family Credit Union – Learn more about how Police Federal Credit Union of Omaha serves law enforcement and how you can join.
- Happy National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day – Thanks to all the brave men and women, including the department personnel, who protect and serve our communities to keep our nation safe day after day.
- Shared Branch – Over 5,600 locations to serve our Blue Family Monday through Saturday.
- Serving Des Moines, IA – We love Des Moines! We’re available to serve law enforcement in Des Moines 24/7 with Always on Duty Banking and our partnership with COOP Shared Branching Network.
- Serving Omaha, NE – We love Omaha! We’re available to serve law enforcement in Omaha 24/7 with Always on Duty Banking and our partnership with COOP Shared Branching Network.
- Serving Rapid City, SD – We love Rapid City! We’re available to serve law enforcement in Rapid City 24/7 with Always on Duty Banking and our partnership with COOP Shared Branching Network.
- Serving Lincoln, NE – We love Lincoln! We’re available to serve law enforcement in Lincoln 24/7 with Always on Duty Banking and our partnership with COOP Shared Branching Network.
Top 10 Tips for LEO Families
- Tip #6 – Review Your Insurance – Learn why an annual insurance review is important and more about Line of Duty Death Loan Protection.
- Tip #9 – Protect Your Identity – Learn more about protecting your identity.
- Tip #10 – Schedule a Blue Review – Learn the benefits of a Blue Review.
- Consolidation Loan – Learn more about the benefits of consolidation loans.
- Loans and Line of Duty Death Loan Protection – Learn more about LINE OF DUTY DEATH LOAN PROTECTION at NO COST to members who are active, full-time Sworn Peace Officers who obtain a NEW qualifying loan.
- Second Mortgage Loan vs. HELOC – Learn the difference between a Second Mortgage and a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Blue Review – Use this planning tool to better understand your financial position.
- College Bound – We make going back to college and managing your finances easy with our financial tools!
- Student Loans – Learn more about paying for college responsibly with our partnership with Sallie Mae.
- Refinancing Your Auto Loan – Learn more about the benefits of refinancing your auto loan with YOUR credit union.
- Mobile Check Deposit – Learn how to use Mobile Check Deposit so you can snap a picture and deposit your check from anywhere.
- How to Receive Visa Credit Card Statements Electronically – Learn how to receive your Visa credit card statement electronically.