The Premier Checking Account is for those members looking for enhanced protection from identity theft and assistance with recovery.
- NO minimum balance
- NO per check charge
- Unlimited check writing
- $3.50 monthly service fee
- FREE direct deposit
- FREE first box of 40 checks
- FREE checks to members 55+
- FREE Online & Mobile Banking
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE eStatements
- FREE Mobile Deposit
- FREE Debit Card
- FREE ATMs
- FREE Shared Branching
- Overdraft protection
The following additional services are offered with the Premier Checking:
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery: If you become a victim or suspect you might be a victim of identity theft for any reason, we are here to help. Professional, dedicated Privacy Advocates are standing by and will manage your identity theft incident and resolve suspected or confirmed fraud until completion, with no time limit. Your Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery Services extend to cover three generations of your family (3G) and continue to provide coverage for up to 12 months after death. With more than 30 different types of identity fraud reported to the Federal Trade Commission, you may be affected in ways you have not considered. You are covered for both financial and non-financial identity theft.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance: This benefit covers out-of-pocket expenses incurred by you during the recovery of your identity up to $25,000*. These expenses may include attorney’s fees, mailing expenses, fees for notarizing affidavits and documents, and lost wages due to time off from work to fight the identity fraud.
- Mobile Phone Coverage: Mobile Phone Coverage provides insurance coverage up to $500 minus a $50 deductible for your cell phone’s repairs or replacement due to accidental damage, mechanical failure, or theft. Pre-registration is not required and this coverage applies to both your new and used cell phones and smartphones. You are allowed two claims each 12-month period that you are eligible. Learn more about your new mobile phone coverage.
- Entitlement to the following proactive credit services**:
- Continuous Credit Monitoring – Watches for new activity that might appear on your TransUnion® credit report, including credit inquiries, new credit lines, derogatory credit, name changes, and address changes.
- Monthly Credit Score – Your TransUnion® credit score is updated each calendar month, and we document the value on a timeline so you may track your score’s movement to alert you to any unexpected activity.
- Dark Web Monitoring – Dark Web Monitoring scans the deep and dark web using sophisticated technology and alerts you if your personal information or registered credentials have been compromised.
Activate credit monitoring or learn more about the benefits offered by the Premier Checking account, such as identity protection, mobile phone coverage, and the credit service features.
Already activated credit monitoring?
When you log in with your credentials you will see all the NEW service tabs.
Never activated credit monitoring?
Think you are a victim? Let us help! Please contact the credit union for assistance and we will help get you to a Recovery Advocate.
* Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortegra family of companies. The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage forms for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is currently not available to residents of the state of New York and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future. For Evidence of Coverage for Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance, visit opfcu.nxgstrategies.com.
** Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply to Mobile Phone Coverage, so it is important that you carefully review the “Electronic Device Protection Policy Summary – Terms and Conditions” by visiting opfcu.nxgstrategies.com.