The Classic Checking account is perfect for members looking for a FREE checking option, which still offers all the convenient services that will save you time and money. The Premier Checking account is for those members looking for enhanced protection from identity theft and assistance with recovery.
|Options||Classic Checking||Premier Checking|
|NO minimum balance||✓||✓|
|NO per check charge||✓||✓|
|Unlimited check writing||✓||✓|
|FREE direct deposit||✓||✓|
|FREE first box of 40 checks||✓||✓|
|FREE checks to members 55+||✓||✓|
|FREE Online & Mobile Banking||✓||✓|
|FREE Bill Pay||✓||✓|
|FREE Mobile Deposit||✓||✓|
|FREE Debit Card||✓||✓|
|FREE Shared Branching||✓||✓|
|RECOVERY SERVICES – Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery – If you become a victim or suspect you might be a victim of identity theft for any reason, we are here to help. Professional, dedicated Recovery Advocates are standing by and will manage your identity theft incident and resolve suspected or confirmed fraud until completion, with no time limit. Your Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery Services extend to cover three generations of your family (3G) and continue to provide coverage for up to 12 months after death. With more than 30 different types of identity fraud reported to the Federal Trade Commission, you may be affected in ways you have not considered. You are covered for both financial and non-financial identity theft.||✓|
|RECOVERY SERVICES – Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance – up to $25,000: This benefit covers out-of-pocket expenses incurred by you during the recovery of your identity up to $25,000*. These expenses may include attorney’s fees, mailing expenses, fees for notarizing affidavits and documents, and lost wages due to time off from work to fight the identity fraud.||✓|
|View your Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance Evidence of Coverage.|
Obtain a copy of the specific Evidence of Coverage with your Program Sponsor.
|Mobile Phone Coverage: Accidental Damage, Mechanical Failure, and Theft|
1. Applies to all mobile phones owned by the primary account holder
2. No pre-registration required
3. Includes cracked screens, liquid spills, burglary, and robbery
4. Pays up to $500 minus a $50 deductible
5. 2 claims per consecutive 12-month period
6. Waiting period of 30 days after coverage start date for damage or mechanical failure, no waiting period for theft
7. Damages that occur during the waiting period are not covered
Learn more about your new mobile phone coverage.
|MONITORING SERVICES – One Bureau Credit Monitoring: Watches for new activity that might appear on your TransUnion® credit report, including credit inquiries, new credit lines, derogatory credit, name changes, and address changes.||✓|
|MONITORING SERVICES – Monthly Credit Score: A credit score can be a lagging indicator of identity theft if you see unexpected changes in your score’s movement, either up or down. Score Tracker provides a monthly indication of your TransUnion® credit score. We document the value on a timeline so you may track your score’s movement to alert you to any unexpected activity.||✓|
|MONITORING SERVICES – Dark Web Monitoring: Dark Web Monitoring scans the deep and dark web using sophisticated technology and alerts you if your personal information or registered credentials have been compromised.||✓|
|Month fee||✓ – Only $4 for all this!|
How to activate credit monitoring:
– Visit https://opfcu.nxgstrategies.com/
– Select “Register”
– Enter your email address (If your email address doesn’t work, please call or email Nancy, and she will assist you.)
If you have already activated your credit monitoring, you will see all the NEW service tabs when you log in with your credentials.
Think you are a victim?
Please call 866-647-6223 and speak with a Recovery Advocate.
* Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortegra family of companies. The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage forms for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is currently not available to residents of the state of New York and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future. For Evidence of Coverage for Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Insurance, visit opfcu.nxgstrategies.com.
** Certain terms, conditions and limitations apply to Mobile Phone Coverage, so it is important that you carefully review the “Electronic Device Protection Policy Summary – Terms and Conditions” by visiting opfcu.nxgstrategies.com.