- Understand the best time to start financial planning for college.
- Learn about possible college scholarships.
- Discover ways to catch up on financial planning for college if you got a late start.
- Find out why shared branching might be the most valuable service available to members going to college away from home.
- Discover the variety of student loans available.
- Recognize how to build credit while going to college and why that’s important.
- Find out the online tools to manage your finances while away at college.
- Understand why overdraft protection can be extremely helpful while away at college.
- Remember that if you do make a financial mistake to not be embarrassed and call your credit union for help and advice.
Watch the full Blue Family Q&A.