October 5, 2020
As part of our on-going pandemic planning and COVID-19 response, we will continue to remain fluid and take the necessary precautions and actions to keep you, our member-owners, and our staff safe. If we find it necessary to make swift changes to operations, we will alert you to these changes by:
- updating the information on this page,
- sending you an email,
- updating the notification bar at the top of our website, and
- sharing the information on our social media channels.
Below you will find current information related to our COVID-19 response plan and operations:
Lobbies and Hours
Our lobbies are OPEN for both appointments and walk-in traffic at the times listed on our Locations page. The use of our drive-up is strongly encouraged for in-person transactions.
24/7 Self-Service Options
Social Distancing Guideline
For your safety and protection, the following changes have been made to our lobby procedures:
- Clear plexiglass barriers have been installed at the teller lines.
- Floor decals have been installed to encourage social distancing.
- We’ve removed everything from the lobbies that can’t be appropriately sanitized.
- Public restrooms are cleaned multiple times per week.
- The lobbies will be limited to 5 members at any given time. If you see that we’ve reached maximum capacity, we kindly request that you wait in your vehicle until a member exits the lobby.
- If you have friends or children with you, please consider using the drive-thru.
- Sanitizing supplies will be available upon request while supplies last.
- Staff will be disinfecting surfaces and equipment after serving each member.
- Appointments are required for any nonstandard service, such as loans.
- Members are encouraged to wear a face covering. If you do not wish to wear a face covering, please consider using the drive-thru.
- Members may be asked to briefly remove their face covering for identification purposes.
Members needing in-person service for loans, new accounts, notary services, and lockbox access are asked to schedule an appointment with a credit union representative. As a reminder, new loans and new accounts can be completed entirely online in most cases. Due to the recent Omaha City Council mask mandate, the loan department will be serving members by appointment only. Please call to schedule an appointment.
Your money is safe and insured.
Your deposits are safe, and your accounts are fully insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) up to $250,000.
A financial partner you can depend on.
We are here for you during these uncertain times, just as we have always been. If you’ve been impacted by the pandemic, please call or email us so we can work together to develop a recovery plan. We have many tools and resources available to assist you, so we recommend that you contact us as soon as you discover any potential financial difficulties.