As your full-service mortgage lender, we help you choose the loan that is right for you!
- First Mortgage
- Home Equity Loan (Second Mortgage)
- VA Loans
- FHA Loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit
1st Mortgage Loan
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned homeowner wanting to refinance or upgrade to a larger house, we can help guide you along the right path. We offer various term mortgages, including 15, 20, and 30 year mortgage loans with a variety of options and competitive rates, all designed to fit your individual needs.
Get started or check our current mortgage rates by:
- Calling our Loan Department at 1-877-329-2405 or 402-391-4040 and talking to one of our Mortgage Loan Officers
Ed Regan, Mortgage Loan Officer (NMLS #807401)
Tiffany Michel, VP of Lending (NMLS #807328)
- Completing the Residential Mortgage Application. Simply download, complete and return the application to the credit union. Do not e-mail your completed application to the credit union as e-mail is not a secure form of transmittal. The application requires Adobe Acrobat to open. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader, download it here. Click to download the Residential Mortgage Application.
Click for a CHECKLIST of the information and documentation you will need to bring to your loan appointment.
NOW OFFERING MORTGAGE LOANS IN 10 STATES!
Use this Mortgage Calculator to calculate payment.
Note: Payment calculator does not include escrow for taxes and insurance. You must manually add in taxes and insurance for a payment total. For example: If the estimated taxes are $3,600/yr. and the estimated home owner’s insurance is $800/yr., the monthly escrow would be $366.67/mo.
Purchase a new home today with as little as 3% down! Don’t waste money on rent when you can afford to buy! The HomeReady mortgage program was created by Fannie Mae and was designed to help the home buyer with limited resources to afford mortgages.
HomeReady Program Highlights:
- Low down payment (as low as 3%)
- Up to 97% financing
- First time home buyer not required
- Terms up to 30 years
- 640 minimum credit score for all listed borrowers
- Mortgage insurance not required for the life of the loan
- Use income from non-borrowing household member to qualify
- Conventional home financing with cancellable monthly mortgage insurance
- Get a $500 lender credit with homeownership education and counseling
- Roommate income can help you get approved
- Get a gift or grant for 100% of your down payment and closing costs
- Your income must be at or below your area’s median income to qualify
- No income limits in some locations
PFCU of Omaha’s HomeReady Mortgage offers flexibilities not found in other mortgages and may help you afford a home sooner than you think. For more information, talk to one of our friendly Lending Officers at 1-877-329-2405 or 402-391-4040, option 1.
Safeguard Your Mortgage with Job Loss Protection
You’ve found your perfect home. Now that your dream is within reach, MortgageAssure® can help ensure it. It’s an additional benefit that can make your mortgage payment if you unexpectedly lose your job.
With MortgageAssure®, you can feel confident in your decision to purchase a home, without fear of the uncertain economic environment. The best part is, as a member of PFCU of Omaha, you get this benefit for FREE with our loans when mortgage insurance (PMI) is provided by Radian Guaranty.
- Available exclusively to PFCU of Omaha members
- Radian-insured loans with down payments between 3% – 20%
- Primary residence, owner-occupied, single family home
- At least one borrower is not self-employed
- Available for Monthly, SplitEdge® and Standard Annual MI Plans
- Up to $1,500 a month (including principal, interest, taxes & insurance)
- Total protection of up to $9,000 during the coverage period
- Up to 6 monthly mortgage payments, not required to be consecutive
- Effective up to 2 years after the loan closes, while the mortgage insurance remains in place
- Protects your credit by keeping your mortgage payments current
- Safeguards your biggest investment –your home
- Preserves your savings for emergencies, retirement, or college funds
- Provides peace-of-mind when experiencing the challenges of unemployment
With MortgageAssure®, you can feel confident in your decision to purchase a home! Please contact your Mortgage Loan Officer for details.
The SAFE Act (Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act) requires that all mortgage loan originators register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Once registered, each mortgage loan originator is assigned an NMLS Unique Identifier (“NMLS ID”), which is a permanent number that allows consumers, regulators and others in the industry to obtain information on registered mortgage loan originators through the NMLS Consumer Access website (NMLSConsumerAccess.org).
Your personal mortgage loan originator will provide his/her NMLS ID to you in a variety of methods during the lending process. Here is a list of Police Federal Credit Union of Omaha’s registered mortgage loan originators:
Darrin Engleman: 807413
Tara Gorman: 807746
Mary Johnson: 807449
Mary LeBlanc: 807765
Tiffany Michel: 807328
Janne Price: 807253
Ed Regan: 807401
NEGATIVE INFORMATION NOTICE
We may report information about your loan, share or deposit accounts to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your accounts may be reflected on your credit report.